The Technical Services Unit provides advisory services to member First Nations regarding housing by:
- Undertaking requested compliance inspections on new construction and renovations at the following stages:
- Plans Evaluations
- Energy Evaluations
- Site Development
- Insulation/Vapor Barrier
- Blower Door Testing
- Other (as required)
- Preparing housing drawings and specifications for construction and renovations.
- Organizing and/or facilitating training courses relating to all aspects of housing.
- Energy audits of existing housing stock.
- Underingtaking detailed conditional assessment inspections and providing cost estimates for the required repairs.
Have a housing related question?
Chris Price, Techincal Services OfficerPhone: (807) 468-5551e-mail: [email protected]