- JOB CLOSING DATE: October 21, 2021 4:00 pm
Structural Readiness Coordinator
The Structural Readiness Coordinator is responsible for the overall co-ordination, development and implementation of Bimose Tribal Council’s Structural Readiness Program. The Structural Readiness Coordinator will be working with member communities and educational partners to implement all components of the program the development, implementation and monitoring of their own specific Education Plans.
· Coordinate the overall implementation of the Structural Readiness program.
· Maintain and monitor the budget for the Structural Readiness program.
· Supervise the delivery of the Bimose Tribal Council’s 4 Year Education Strategic Plan.
· Work with First Nation Student Success Coordinator and other education staff to identify and address Structural Readiness needs in First Nation schools.
· Coordinate the development and revision of education policies in the First Nation
· Assist with the development of all agreements related to Structural Readiness.
· Develop all community and regional education strategies as required by the BTC.
· Collect all of the required data and indicators, complete all reports.
· Complete any proposals for additional programming, training and professional development funding, as required
· Liaison with AANDC and other funding agencies.
· Attend meetings, workshops and conferences, as required to gather new knowledge and information that would assist with the development and implementation of KEC and the 4 Year Education Strategic Plan.
· Conduct research and compile program data, interpret and present the findings to the Bimose Tribal Council.
· Other duties as assigned by the Education Partnership Coordinator.
· Bachelor of Arts/Science and Bachelor of Education or a Bachelor of Education.
· Membership in the Ontario College of Teachers would be an asset.
· Excellent management skills are required.
· Through knowledge of education systems, structures and funding models.
· Complete a Criminal Records Check
· Experience in Education Administration would be an asset.
· Valid driver’s license, willingness to travel and flexible work days.
How to Apply
- Fill out the form below to submit your cover letter and resumé (preferred method).
- Fax your resumé and cover letter to 807.468.3908.
- Drop a paper copy of your cover letter and resumé to the following address:
Bimose Tribal Council Inc.
Attention: Human Resources
598 Lakeview Drive
Kenora, ON P9N 3P7