- JOB CLOSING DATE: July 22, 2022 5:00 pm
Location: Shoal Lake #40 First Nation
Harvey Redsky Memorial School is accepting applications for a JK/SK Teacher. The Teacher will be responsible for the overall program delivery of the Full-Day Early Learning-Kindergarten Program. The Teacher will ensure students are meeting all curriculum standards.
Individuals possessing the following skills are encouraged to apply:
- Have previous experience in the capacity of a classroom Teacher
- Understanding of the Ontario Kindergarten Curriculum
- Knowledge of Special Education
- Ability to create and deliver engaging unit/lesson plans
- Lead students in activities to promote Indigenous health, self-identity, physical, cognitive development and school readiness
- Participate in professional development
- Knowledge of the Ojibway culture and language
- A clean criminal record and vulnerable sector check
- Bachelor of Education
- OCT Members in good standing – Primary/Junior Qualifications
- Two-year Early Childhood Education Diploma and membership in good standing with the College of Early Childhood Educators is preferred
- Excellent management, planning and organization skills are required
- Experience teaching in a First Nations/remote setting
Please submit a cover letter, resume, two (2) references, and copies of credentials to:
Kara Redsky, Lead Teacher
Email: [email protected]
Deadline to submit applications: July 22, 2022
Interviews: August 4, 2022
Start Date: August 22, 2022
Only those selected for a personal interview will be contacted.
How to Apply
- Fill out the form below to submit your cover letter and resumé (preferred method).
- Fax your resumé and cover letter to 807.468.3908.
- Drop a paper copy of your cover letter and resumé to the following address:
Bimose Tribal Council Inc.
Attention: Human Resources
598 Lakeview Drive
Kenora, ON P9N 3P7