4 new positions avaiable
Bimose Tribal Council Jordan’s Principle Regional Hub is a centralized service to enhance our community’s partnership and networking, delivery of services and programs.
Jordan’s Principle Service Coordinators can act as authorized representatives, assist BTC community members and families to prepare and submit requests to Jordan’s Principle and access approved products, services and supports. Also, provide support to prepare and submit an appeal if they disagree with the decision made by Indigenous Services Canada.
- Facilitate Jordan’s Principle information sessions to Bimose Tribal Council member communities
- Visit Bimose Tribal Council member communities to build relationships with community-based programs and services
- Identify and develop possible models of service delivery that will improve timely access to services
- Build case management capacity by developing policies, procedures and protocols related to screening and assessment, service planning, monitoring and evaluation of service plans.
- Follow up with families, clients and key contacts to ensure that children receive and continue to receive the services they need
- Ensure children and families receive quality and culturally appropriate services and supports
- Work in collaboration with the finance department to ensure that financial reporting related to Jordan’s Principle is processed and managed in accordance with agency policy and procedures
- Support data collection and analytical activities to better understand the scope of children’s needs and nature of service gaps, such as distributing annual client surveys provided by Indigenous Services Canada.
- Undertake follow-up with clients and key contacts to ensure the child is receiving the services required
- Post-Secondary Diploma in related field ie. Human Services, Social Work or Education preferred
- Experience in proposal writing and case management
- Experience working with First Nation communities and/or First Nation organizations considered an asset
- Complete a valid Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Check
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel
Applicants must submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references
by Monday, May 16, 2022 at 4:00pm CST.
Please apply online at www.bimose.ca or submit applications via e-mail, or fax to:
Bimose Tribal Council
Attention: Human Resource Manager
598 Lakeview Drive
Kenora, ON, P9N 3P7
Telephone: (807) 468-5551 | Fax: (807) 468-3908 | Email: [email protected]
How to Apply
- Fill out the form below to submit your cover letter and resumé (preferred method).
- Fax your resumé and cover letter to 807.468.3908.
- Drop a paper copy of your cover letter and resumé to the following address:
Bimose Tribal Council Inc.
Attention: Human Resources
598 Lakeview Drive
Kenora, ON P9N 3P7