- JOB CLOSING DATE: July 22, 2022 5:00 pm
Location: Shoal Lake #40 First Nation
Harvey Redsky Memorial School is accepting applications for an Education Assistant. The EA is assigned to meet the needs of specific students and/or program needs within the school. The Teacher is ultimately responsible for the education of all the students in the class and the EA serves as a support.
Individuals possessing the following skills are encouraged to apply:
- Able to work with students ranging between Grades 3-8
- Assist students with lessons under direct supervision of classroom teacher
- Assist with marking of tests and worksheets
- Monitor and report to classroom teacher on student progress
- Keep a daily log of duties and job-related details
- Other duties as assigned by administration or classroom teacher
- Willing to participate in professional development
- A clean criminal record and vulnerable sector check
- Post-Secondary Degree is an asset
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Experience working with children
- Excellent management, planning and organization skills are required
- Experience teaching in a First Nations/remote setting
Please submit a cover letter, resume, two (2) references, and copies of credentials to:
Kara Redsky, Lead Teacher
Email: [email protected]
Deadline to submit applications: July 22, 2022
Interviews: August 4, 2022
Start Date: August 22, 2022
Only those selected for a personal interview will be contacted.
How to Apply
- Fill out the form below to submit your cover letter and resumé (preferred method).
- Fax your resumé and cover letter to 807.468.3908.
- Drop a paper copy of your cover letter and resumé to the following address:
Bimose Tribal Council Inc.
Attention: Human Resources
598 Lakeview Drive
Kenora, ON P9N 3P7