- JOB CLOSING DATE: June 23, 2021 12:00 am
- CONTRACT TYPE: Full Time - Permanent
- Assess, advise and/or facilitate economic development planning initiatives strategies
- Assist in the planning and development of new ventures, businesses, partnerships with Bimose Tribal Council that reinforce First Nation objectives and visions
- Monitor, identify and analyze issues and/or initiatives
- Provide general assistance that support First Nations in developing their economies
- Work with First Nation economic development officers to ensure maximum coordination of federal, provincial funding programs.
- Assist First Nation business, First Nation members as directed by Chief and Council in the maintenance of existing businesses by providing technical and business management services
- Provide support to First Nation membership to assist in formulating resource management strategies,
- Degree or Diploma in the area of Business or Commerce, or Business Development or Administration
- Equivalent work experience in the area of commerce and/or finance is an asset
- Sound analytical, writing and business skills
- Knowledge of First Nation culture would be an asset
- Possess a valid class G driver’s licence and ability to travel
- Obtain a criminal records check
Along with a resume, cover letter and will, applicants must submit three professional references.
Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply
- Fill out the form below to submit your cover letter and resumé (preferred method).
- Fax your resumé and cover letter to 807.468.3908.
- Drop a paper copy of your cover letter and resumé to the following address:
Bimose Tribal Council Inc.
Attention: Human Resources
598 Lakeview Drive
Kenora, ON P9N 3P7